Fall Promises to be a Great Time to Buy Books.






This is a good thing and a bad thing. Bad because I need to save money for my trip to Vegas this February. Good, because I love love love buying books, and it's nice when there are books worth buying coming out.






I am restraining myself from buying Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon, although it's hard. I should because I am at least two books behind (more if you count the Dream Hunter books). I know that God will bless me and I will find it at Half Priced Books one day, and I'll sweep it up for half price. Patience is a virtue! It really is.






I am also excited about Nalini Singh's next book in the Psy/Changeling series, Hostage to Pleasure. It's about Dorian, a member of the pride that cannot shapeshift. That doesn't mean he's any less dangerous. His heroine is Ashaya, who is a Psy. I've heard good things about it so far.






Also Lisa Kleypas has a new book coming out in the Hathaway series, Seduce Me at Sunrise. I can wait on it because I haven't read Cam's book. But since it's paperback, I probably won't.






Fish out of Water is the next installment in the Fred the Mermaid series by MaryJanice Davidson. I will pick this one up used since I have the first two in the you know where.






Same goes for Noah by Jaquelin Frank.






Mr. Fix-It by Crystal Hubbard. Sounds really up my alley: British hero and set in Britain with Black American heroine.





Of course, there is the Black Dagger Brotherhood Companion. I will have to buy this when it comes out. Thankfully it's only about $10 or so on Amazon.



Ms. Christina Dodd wraps up her Darkness Chosen quartet with Into the Flame, Firebird's story.


And Yes, yes, Patricia Grasso has another Kazanov story coming out called Enticing the Prince. This is a great series, if you get a chance to read these.




Here is a whole list of just paranormal/urban fantasy for September and October, thanks to Connie on my Paranormal Mystery Yahoo group!



Legacy (Anna Strong Vampire Chronicles, Book 4) by Jeanne C. Stein



Pure Blood (Nocturne City, Book 2) by Caitlin Kittredge



Servant: The Acceptance (Servant) by L.L. Foster



Dead Is the New Black by Marlene Perez



Hands of Flame (The Negotiator, Book 3) by C.E. Murphy



Break of Dawn: Vampire Babylon Book Three by Chris Marie Green



Crate & Peril by J. D. Warren



Kiss of a Dark Moon by Sharie Kohler



One Bite With A Stranger (The Others, Book 6) by Christine Warren



Steelflower (Steelflower Chronicles, Book 1) by Lilith Saintcrow



Blood Memories by Barb Hendee



Midnight's Daughter (Dorina Basarab, Dhampir, Book 1) by Karen Chance



Mysteria Lane by MaryJanice Davidson, Susan Grant, Gena Showalter, P. C. Cast



Wolfsbane and Mistletoe by Charlaine Harris, Patricia Briggs, Keri Arthur,Carrie Vaughn



Brimstone Kiss: Delilah Street, Paranormal Investigator by Carole NelsonDouglas



Blood Lite: An Anthology of Humorous Horror Stories Presented by the HorrorWriters Association by Jim Butcher, Charlaine Harris, Sherrilyn Kenyon,Kevin Anderson



Living with the Dead (Women of the Otherworld, Book 9) by Kelley Armstrong

Well, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, thanks for Half Price Books, because I am going to get my book on this fall.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog