Ten Things I'd Say to Michael Scofield
I was eating dinner last night and watching an episode of Prison Break on DVD with my mother and sister. They are well aware of my fixation on Wentworth Miller and Michael Scofield. Typically it takes the form of sighing and making strange noises while I watch the show. My mother at one point said that the reason why I didn't know what was going on, was because I never was quiet and just watched the show without any commentary. Okay, there is some truth in that. What can I say? I just go into ecstasies about Wentworth/Michael. I adore the guy.
So anyway I thought about having a blog where I'd list things I say to Michael Scofield. It's goofy, but I'm allowed to be goofy. It's a constitutional right. Not really. I am allowing myself the freedom to do so anyway.
Without further ado....
- Are you a virgin? I think you are. I love you for it.
- You can break me out of any prison, office, house, or room you want to anytime.
- You are such a sweetie.
- I want you to be happy, darling.
- Let your brother and the other idiots around you do some thinking for themselves sometimes, dearie.
- Some people deserve to be hurt, maimed, and beat within an inch of their lives. Don't feel bad about it.
- Do you know how adorable you are?
- You should start a business where you solve people's difficult problems for them. You'd make a lot of money at it. Sara, who you should marry and have beautiful babies with, can be your medical consultant.
- Get away from Lincoln Burrows. Don't ever talk to him again, and don't even live in the same country as him. He's bad news. You have paid your dues to him.
- T-Bag is obsessed with you. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
So that is what I would say to Michael. After I gave him a very long hug, of course.