- The smell of autumn
- The cooler weather
- Halloween ( I love the inherent eerieness of dark, cool nights. I don't think Halloween being in the fall is a coincidence)
- Knowing that Christmas is coming
- The relief of the hot summer weather
- More obligatory indoor time (for reading) yet it is cool enough to go outside and enjoy the outdoors
- When I was growing up in Illinois, I loved the colors of the leaves. We used to rake leaves and dive into piles of them.
- Wearing my cooler weather clothes like corduroy (I love it) and wool
- Being chilly (I love being cold)
- Fall foods like pumpkin, caramel apples, etc
- The new tv season
I plan to enjoy the fall season. I am going to try to take some walks outdoors on the days I can squeeze them in. I also plan to get a pumpkin for Halloween this year. And making caramel apples is on my list of things to do. And I can finally start rearranging the mess that is my garage. It was too darn hot to do that in the summer. Once I get things more arranged, I can start working on building my bookcase.
How has my life changed since last year? A lot:
- New Job
- Different car
- I was renting last year
- I actually set up my room with, gasp, furniture
- I have a garden planted
- I started a few new hobbies as well
Well I just wanted to say I was happy fall was here. I will be keeping my scary story books close to me to read on the cool, dark, fall nights.