My Blond Yummy Gallery Includes:
Rupert Penry-Jones
Luke Goss
Douglas Henshall
Thomas Kretschmann
Phillip Winchester












Sunday is a Good Day





Did you enjoy the gallery of Blond hotness? Don't forget Quantam of Solace comes out this weekend. Can you say Daniel Craig you have washboard abs I could bounce a quarter off of? You probably wouldn't say that, but I will. I am so feeling blond men lately. But I guess they are becoming hotter as I get older.




I am just chilling today. Trying to get over this cold I caught. It could be worse, though. I have to get up very early tomorrow to go back to work after spending last week in Mississippi for a work conference. Unfortunately the hotel we had to stay in was a fleabag. It is so nice to be home in my own bed and clean house. The good news is I spent the week with some hot guys (in the books, unfortunately). I read the following books last week:
Sale or Return Bride by Sarah Morgan
Ice Storm by Anne Stuart
Surrender by Pamela Clare
Dark Desires After Dusk by Kresley Cole
Red Skies at Night by Shara Azod
Still working on: Taken by Storm by Marie Rochelle and Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh (has a hot blond guy).



I have found a new musical artist that I like. Her name is Duffy. She has a beautiful, soulful voice, very much in the Blue-eyed soul category. The song "Stepping Stone" has captivated me. I have watched the video about fifteen times today. It's great accompaniment as I plog away on my NaNoWriMo.







It is so hard to write, but looking back at what I wrote, I have to feel proud. My character Sascha definitely made me fall in love with him, and Olivia as well. I think he is a total hardass but he has a heart. He is a criminal and a murderer, but he is not evil. I love those complicated characters that are not one thing, but straddle the lines. After all, Anne Stuart is my favorite author.










Right now I am hoping that the next 3 hours go by really slowly, as tomorrow promises to be a very long day.










Well I just wanted to zip in here really quick. I hope you enjoyed the blonde pic spam. PS Sascha is a blond. :)





Comments

Rae Lori said…
Yummy! I loves the blondes hehe. :-D
Danielle said…
Thanks. I'm all about the pic spam.

Popular posts from this blog