Thirty I'd Flee With

For my Johanna Lindsey book group we have to name those books we'd take with us if there was a catastrophe. Ironically I had to keep JL off my list because there were other authors I wanted to take more. I hate these things....Obviously if I'm a bookworm, I can't just limit my collection to some books. I own over 3000 mind you!

Here are mine.

1.Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
2.The Shadow and The Star by Laura Kinsale
3.Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas
4.All Through The Night by Connie Brockway
5.A Well-Pleasured Lady by Christina Dodd
6.Rules of Engagement by Christina Dodd
7.Some Enchanted Evening by Christina Dodd
8.The Texan's Wager by Jodi Thomas
9.The Mercenary by Cherry Adair
10.Ritual Sins by Anne Stuart
11.Iguana Bay by Theresa Weir
12.Special Gifts by Anne Stuart
13.Angels Wings by Anne Stuart
14.Mr. Impossible by Loretta Chase
15.Seize The Fire by Laura Kinsale
16.Lord of Danger by Anne Stuart
17.Night Shadow by Laura Renken
18.The Pirate Hunter by Jennifer Ashley
19.Born in Sin by Kinley MacGregor
20.My Forever Love by Marsha Canham
21.Forbidden by Jo Beverley
22.It Must Have Been The Moonlight by Melody Thomas
23.Forever in Texas by Jodi Thomas
24.Two Texas Hearts by Jodi Thomas
25.Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas
26.The Prince of Midnight by Laura Kinsale
27.Lone Rider by Lauren Bach
28.A Dangerous Man by Connie Brockway
29.Lawless by Diana Palmer
30.Night Fever by Diana Palmer

Ooh this sucks. Can't I take more books...please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog