You know I ought to be better about editing my blogs because I realized that I listed the wrong book by Jill Gregory as most disappointing read, which I later decided was superceded by Out of Sight by Cherry Adair. It was actually Cold Night, Warm Stranger. D-Oh!!
That writing bug has hit me again... I am finally recovering from a really, really long spell of writer's block. I have some good ideas swirling around in my brain. Think "Dreamcatcher", Jonesy's brain. That's how mine is. Well I'm wanting to do a Victorian Historical Romance series with a serious action/adventure edge. I'm thinking it's going to have some elements of the Orient, complete with stolen swords. Actually I have at least ten Victorian books in me since I love that time period. There's so many opportunities. Egypt, China, and that's not even talking Scottish men! Think Gerard Butler and a bluestocking spinster chock full of Victorian moral sensibilities. Intriguing.... Now I just need to set my arse down and write. Also I discovered a new classic Horror writer: George MacDonald, who happens to be a Christian writer. I need to pick him up. He has a book called Lilith, based on the old myth about Adam's wife. It's guaranteed to...
Comments