Let's Talk The Men From Down Under

For purposes of simplification, I will discuss both the Aussies and the Kiwis in this talk. They are the actors from Australia and New Zealand that made me realize that Great Britain is not the only place from which actors with accents that make me happy cometh. These guys are good-looking, great actors, and have a laid back vibe that is unique to them.

The Aussies (Australians)

1.Hugh Jackman
2.Guy Pearce (born in England but grew up in OZ)
3.David Wenham
4.Simon Baker
5.Russell Crowe (he was born in NZ but grew up in Oz)
6.Trevor Goddard (God rest his soul)
7.Will Snow (he plays the fine Lord John Roxton on The Lost World on tv)
8.Heath Ledger
9.Eric Bana
10.Dominic Purcell (born in England but grew up in OZ)
11.Mel Gibson (born in NY, US but moved to Oz as a child)
12.Julian McMahon
13.Paul Mercutio
14.Noah Taylor
15.Hugo Weaving
16.Anthony LaPaglia
17.Jonathan LaPaglia
18.Costas Mandylor
19.Jesse Spencer (on House MD and officially a new inductee)



The Kiwis (New Zealanders)
1.Karl Urban
2.Marton Czokas
3.Sam Neill
4.Martin Henderson
5.Kevin Smith (God rest his soul)

I'm sure that there will be more...soon. These guys from Down Under are always breaking on the US movie and television scene.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Danielle,

Well I've got to disagree with you on this one, Aussie men just are not romantic enough, give me a sexy Scotsman, Irishman or even a not so proper Englishman any day.

I'm ashamed to admit, I don't even recognise a lot of these names LOL

Popular posts from this blog